NY-New York – Park Ave South
The 160over90 recruiting team is looking for a Manager, Creative Recruiting to join the organization. Our ideal candidate will have experience in PR, advertising, digital or creative agency environment recruiting for creative roles in addition to other functions that could include strategy, production, digital/social and others. This candidate should be able to flip through a portfolio and identify a great potential candidate for the team.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about the world of recruitment and passionate about a company that lives by “culture over everything”. This person will help drive the success of the team by creating superior relationships, building pipeline with outstanding creative talent and working as part of the larger Endeavor recruiting team.
The primary responsibility of this role is to leverage relationship-building skills to create meaningful connections with hiring managers throughout the company and identify the best candidates to fill vacancies. The position supports business objectives by proactively sourcing, assessing, and recruiting candidates for positions throughout the company using various sources and techniques while knowing the best channels to find and reach candidates in diverse talent pools.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Own a full-cycle recruiting requisition load of 15-30 requisitions at any given time
- Work with hiring managers to assess needs and develop a recruiting plan/strategy in support of talent initiatives to ensure an exceptional, inclusive hiring experience
- Post job openings and creatively generate a pipeline of qualified candidates for open positions using a variety of recruiting methods and resources
- Manage the candidate selection/interview process to ensure a best-in-class hiring experience for each candidate
- Ensure candidates embody the mission, vision and values of the company
- Partner with the HR and Diversity and Inclusion Teams to assist in initiatives around sourcing strategies and the creation of an inclusive interview experience
- Work closely with the recruiting team to develop annual goals and objectives for the department
You have these:
- 5-7 years recruiting experience within a PR, creative, digital and/or advertising agency environment or organization
- ATS system experience (Workday preferred) and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to identify world-class creative talent
- Familiarity with recruiting trends
- Understand the importance of providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Experience with evaluating, creating and managing Diversity and Inclusion recruiting strategies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – a collaborative style and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment with a work style focused on solving problems and driving results
- Strong attention to detail and process adherence
We’d love if you also have these:
- An existing network of creative talent
- Experience with Workday
- Passion for employer branding
Our Core Vales
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate — the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
- Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
- Create value by enriching people’s lives.
- Do the right thing and bring others along with us — always.
- Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
- Partner to generate win-win solutions.
- Ignite and empower our team’s entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exude respect and gratitude — treat others as you would want to be treated.
We want to find people who share our core values and feel excited about Endeavor, rather than someone who only checks all the boxes. If that’s you, apply today!
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
160/90 is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.