Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with curious, creative 3Mers. “For more than 30 years at 3M, I’ve seen firsthand how it’s a place where curious, creative and collaborative people thrive and build a rewarding career. As a leader in this company, my goal is to ensure each 3Mer sees and feels the positive impact we’re making around the world” – Mike Roman, chief executive officer and chairman of the board at 3M
As a Compensation & Benefits Specialist (m/f/*) for Central Europe Region, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world.
Here, you will make an impact by:
- Support EMEA Total Rewards Subject Matter Expert for Salary Market Pricing and Salary Review Processes with focus on the Central European Region (CER). This includes:
- Annual data provision for CER countries to salary benchmark providers & data quality checks.
- Setup & alignment of ASR budgets per CER country considering economic conditions, market data, global corporate guidelines & local needs
- Covering workday transactions
- Regular exchange with country Total Rewards contacts in CER on Salary Review Processes & support in communication of Budgets
- Coordination of the yearly AIP payments (CER) and the AIP early payments for Germany with the GSC according to German works council agreement
- Support Total Rewards Projects in Germany & CER to achieve higher degree of standardization & compliance with global guidelines
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Economy, General Management or a related area
- Profound HR experience, ideally including compensation & benefits and/or business partner role, and preferably in multinational companies.
- Previous experience of Total Rewards in UK and/or Ireland
- Strong analytical skills with expert proficiency in Excel
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include
- Considerable program planning, design, implementation and facilitation experience
- Demonstrated capabilities to influence upwards, communicate effectively across the organization, and engages others with passion and energy.
- A flexible team player approach with a proven ability to work successfully in a matrix reporting environment.
- Planning skills
This role can be located remotely anywhere in Germany, preferred location is Neuss.
Please note that this position is a part time position, targeted working time is approx. 20h per week.
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers. If you have further questions please reach out to Max (our AI Virtual Assistant) via our Career Page.
(*) At 3M, diversity & inclusion are essential to innovation. We seek and value differences in people! This Job ad is addressed to all potential candidates. As an equal opportunity employer 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. If you want to discover more about D&I at 3M, please visit http://go.3M.com/4i9C
Our approach to flexibility is called Work Your Way, which puts employees first and drives well-being in ways that enable 3M’s business and performance goals. Our global Work Your Way initiative gives our employees flexibility in where and how their work can be performed, subject at all times to any location-specific rules and policies that may be in place from time to time (more information on such rules/policies can be provided upon request from the relevant in-location HR).
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.