US, Minnesota, Maplewood
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 96,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
“At 3M, thanks to our culture where people feel like they belong, can grow and are appreciated, we are more than the sum of our parts. Our different perspectives and experiences help us solve some of the world’s toughest challenges together.” – Zoe Dickson, executive vice president and chief Human Resources officer at 3M
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
As an HRIS Workday & Automation Analyst you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Providing the technical business support and expertise for leveraging Workday and other technologies to enable HR processes and automation across the globe
- Leading global projects that optimize our Hire to Retire solutions
- Partnering very closely with HR Leaders, COEs, GSCs, and other stakeholders to understand HR’s business priorities and challenges and deliver solutions that simplify and automate HR’s end to end processes
- Coaching and aligning team resources to manage global configuration, testing, mass load processes in Workday and automation efforts.
- Seeking, sharing, and applying external trend knowledge and relevant information to further enhance HR processes
- Applying your technical acumen and business knowledge to deliver solutions that improve end user experiences and automate HR processes
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Workday configuration expertise across multiple process areas and/or proficiency in Microsoft Power Platform and RPA tools
- Five (5) years of experience in Human Resources, IT, Project Management, and/or related field in a private, public, government or military environment
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with global, cross functional teams and across multiple functions and disciplines
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated project management experience
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic/international
Relocation Assistance: May be authorized
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Responsibilities of this position include that corporate policies, procedures and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties.
Our approach to flexibility is called Work Your Way, which puts employees first and drives well-being in ways that enable 3M’s business and performance goals. You have flexibility in where and when work gets done. It all depends on where and when you can do your best work.
Pay & Benefits Overview: https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/careers-us/working-at-3m/benefits/
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.