Nauka i opracowane w 3M nowoczesne technologie znajdują zastosowanie na całym świecie, poprawiając jakość życia. Osiągamy roczną sprzedaż na poziomie 33 miliardów dolarów, a ponad 93 000 naszych pracowników współpracuje z klientami na całym świecie. 3M od lat angażuje się w innowacje. Budując przestrzeń do poszukiwania nowych rozwiązań, zachęcamy i wspieramy naszych pracowników do podejmowania ryzyka w wypracowywaniu kreatywnych rozwiązań. Czerpiemy z różnorodności, co owocuje innowacyjnością. U nas możesz wykorzystać swój talent, tworząc rozwiązania, które mają znaczenie.
Goal of the position: Ensuring and maintaining quality standards in HTR team processes in terms of tools, documentation and metrics. Support for a team of leaders in the qualitative processes of dedicated teams and cooperation with the Global Team in building and maintaining global tools used in HTR.
- Implementation of global HTR processes, change management procedures and procedures for the transition of new services in the Global Service Center.
- Training of the HTR team in the field of process quality and global tools used in HTR
- Conducting global and regional projects improving HTR processes in cooperation with a global team
- Responsibility for providing metrics and reports
- Responsibility for coordinating the correction of data and / or the transition process
- Responsibility for the documentation of the implemented service / functionality, including process maps, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), manuals, instructions and presentations.
- Responsibility for coordination / participation in workshops and process training
- Responsibility for continuous improvement of processes
- Responsibility for management and prioritization of process changes
- Expert in the field of the team responsible for undertaking more complex operations, processes and / or providing training and support.
- In the absence of the team manager / operational manager, he may be responsible for some of the leader’s tasks
- Providing the required Hire to Retire reports to support operational processes
- Participation in monthly metric review (SLA) meetings of the HTR department
- Ensure that HTR service delivery procedures are documented and stored as desired
- Implementing uniform standards in the process
- Active participation and preparation of the HTR team for quality audits
- Applying 3M ethical principles in everyday work
- Other tasks indicated by the supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university or past experience in a similar position within the HR area
- Experience in working in a similar position
- Fluency in English
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in working with the Workday system
- Experience in working with process shaping and / or changing business processes
- Experience in working with Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt methods – required
- Experience in working with data quality
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Retirement scheme
- Multisport card
- Opportunity to work globally as part of an international organization
- Work in a respectful, inclusive and friendly environment with open door policy
- Professional training and onboarding package
- Supporting your professional development, possibility to gain certifications/co-founding studies
- Supporting your work-life balance through being a part of community groups, CSR actions, volunteering
- Internal integration events
- Holiday Bonus
Dowiedz się więcej o naszych innowacyjnych rozwiązaniach na: www.3M.pl
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.