Wilmington, DE (Job Posting)
Cincinnati, OH – Central Parkway (Job Posting)
Tulsa, OK, 74104
Worthington, OH, 43085
Lexington , KY 40509
AAA is hiring for a Financial Systems-Associate Manager to join our team! The Associate Manager – Financial Systems will directly support the information systems and technology needs of the ACA Club and subsidiaries finance departments and to augment the services of the IT Department where and when needed in the finance areas.
The position will be team lead and take direction from the Financial System Manager to assist Financial Systems Analysts to perform assigned tasks. This position will also assist the Financial Systems Manager in the evaluation, recommendation, testing and implementation of financial information systems as needed.
At AAA, your success is our success. What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Annual Bonus + Annual Merit Increase Eligibility
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- 3+ weeks of paid time off accrued during your first year
- 401(K) plan with company match up to 7%
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off to volunteer & company-sponsored volunteer events throughout the year
- Other benefits include a free AAA Premier Membership, Health & Wellness Program, Health Concierge Service, Life Insurance and Short Term/Long Term Disability
What You'll Do:
- Maintain Workday Financial Data Model (FDM) setup, which includes custom validation maintenance, evaluate and setup spend/revenue categories, and maintain GL fiscal periods.
- Maintain Adaptive Reporting Model which includes versioning, user access, daily loads, and reconciliations
- Process, investigate and correct any problems with the daily integrations from business line subsystems into Workday general ledger. Identify causes of improper interfacing and, where possible, develop remedies to mitigate future occurrences.
- Maintain and update Workday security roles for cost centers and finance specific roles within the Workday financial platform.
- Responsible for the resolution of the Unassigned Task and Reassigning Task for vacant Workday security roles for all transactions awaiting action.
- Provide support for various enterprise and line of business software packages including: “Fortis/Docuware” imaging software, “Tracker” escheat software, “T-Recs” reconciliation software, and Access databases for overall Finance department.
- Evaluates tests, recommends and implements new system products.
- Represents the Financial department with IT, business lines and various software vendors on system issues.
- Provides systems training.
- Other duties as assigned
- Support Finance Transformation efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, or a closely related field
- Five to eight years of experience in an automated accounting environment, or systems maintenance, development and application.
- Knowledge of cloud based systems philosophy with specific focus on Workday ERP Finance solution.
- Ability to act as liaison between Financial Systems Manager and Financial Systems Team
- Accurate numerical ability and demonstrated knowledge of financial systems and software.
- Proficiency in all the modules of MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Front Page).
- Knowledge of SQL Server, including the Query Analyzer and Enterprise Manager.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems using various software tools is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as this position will require direct communication with many individuals on a daily basis.
- Proven analytical, problem solving, organizational and oral communication skills are required with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical clients.
- Strong decision making skills.
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.