United States – Illinois – Abbott Park
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of .
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit – an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
This position works out of our Lake Bluff, IL location in the CHR Corporate Human Resources division.
As the HR Data Integrity Analyst, you will work across all Global HR Service (GHRS) & HR technology services (HRTS) Streams to ensure the completeness and accuracy of data in Workday the system of record
What You’ll Work On
- Process mass HR data uploads adhering to data privacy and accuracy standards. This includes reviewing the data provided, auditing the files for accuracy, identifying issues, and working with the requestor to rectify the issue before being able to prepare the final Enterprise interface builder (EIB) and make the requested changes.
- Resolve complex data issues within Workday including record re-builds. This includes researching multiple systems to identify places where data is not accurately reflected in our current system of record. Determining what course of action needs to be taken to minimize impacts to employees.
- Support customer-facing needs for BHRs, Managers, Finance, and other GHRS workstreams. Data entered in Workday needs to be validated before making changes. Data that is identified as incorrect needs to have someone reach out to the customer, explain the errors and help direct them to how to correct the data for their change to be processed. This requires an understanding of the impacts downstream for making the requested change. Work with multiple conflicting groups to help prevent them from continuing to make changes to the same data over and over to meet their particular groups' needs. Facilitate communications amongst necessary groups to validate the data to move forward.
- Own the analysis of data-related issues within Workday and responsible for working cross-functionally to create and implement a solution to rectify the data.
- Identify gaps in processes, review the documented process, update documents to minimize gaps. Work with Business Analysts to create new process documents for new process changes related to the maintenance of data within HR systems. Provide documentation and training to other areas in GHRS as necessary.
- Associate degree in computer science or information technology or a closely related discipline
- 2+ years of relevant experience with a degree or 5 years of relevant experience without a degree
- Experience with Cloud-based HR Systems is a must, preferably Workday.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology or a closely related discipline is preferred.
- Effective communication and organization skills and ability to work both independently and in cross-functional groups.
- Highly customer service-focused
- Good technical aptitude, able to readily understand and analyze complex system concepts and technical issues
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Participants who complete a short wellness assessment qualify for FREE coverage in our HIP PPO medical plan. Free coverage applies in the next calendar year.
Learn more about our health and wellness benefits, which provide the security to help you and your family live full lives: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
The base pay for this position is
$56,700.00 – $113,300.00
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
CHR Corporate Human Resources
United States > Abbott Park : AP06B
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link – English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link – Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf