United States – Illinois – Abbott Park
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Architect, HR Security Administration is responsible for the implementation and on-going support of Workday security and other HR applications.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Architect and continue to maintain security design, configuration, workflow and security administration.
- Strong working knowledge of Workday system administration (Data domains, Sub -domains, BP Configuration & Tenant configuration)
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of Workday security controls throughout the business process and work with teams to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple requests.
- Actively participate in the Workday Community, training, and regional user groups to ensure awareness of current trends and innovation.
- Investigates alternatives, which use existing applications and make recommendations.
- Conducts tests; develops preliminary findings for review by management.
- Manage work activities and ticket volumes to meet required SLA’s and service delivery measures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience of full User system lifecycle management implementing security and controls.
- 4 Years of Workday Security configuration experience.
- Strong Requirement gathering and documentation background.
- Must be problem solver.
- Experience managing global systems/Users.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Experience with SaaS Architecture. Preferably workday, Okta etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Capable of running multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines and provide timely updates to management to be able resolve issues
- Willingness to grow skills and knowledge and become an expert with Workday security and controls
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
IT Services & Solutions Delivery
CHR Corporate Human Resources
United States > Abbott Park : AP06B
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link – English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link – Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf