Remote, United States
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Our core is your strength:
ABC Fitness Solutions (abcfitness.com) is the premier provider of software and related services for the fitness industry and has built a reputation for excellence in support for clubs and their members. ABC is the trusted provider to boost performance and create a total fitness experience for members of clubs of all sizes whether a multi-location chain, franchise or an independent gym.
Founded in 1981, ABC helps nearly 16,000 clubs and facilities globally perform better and become more profitable offering a comprehensive SaaS club management solution that enables club operators to achieve optimal performance. ABC Financial is a Thoma Bravo portfolio company, a private equity firm focused on investing in software and technology companies (thomabravo.com).
At the very core:
The Workday Administrator will be the technical lead for day-to-day operations of the Workday platform. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional partners including Human Resources, Finance, Sales, Staffing, and business line product managers to develop and execute features that will drive satisfaction and product adoption. This position will have responsibility to recommend and implement business processes, reporting, dashboards, integrations, and configurations that enable Workday to maximize organizational and business performance.
The candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to follow and implement a project schedule, have a continuous improvement mindset and be capable of handling multiple priorities concurrently. We are looking for candidates who are excellent communicators, as well as self-starting and energetic. The Workday Administrator will also be capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities, with a strong desire to take on more responsibility as they grow.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on current and upcoming Workday capabilities
- Focus on building solutions to solve business problems and improve end user experience
- Participate in an agile work environment
- Have a good understanding of Workday business processes and security so that the knowledge could also be leveraged to capture requirements and to integrate Workday with external applications across a wide array of HCM, Payroll and Financial functional areas
- Configure and implement Business Process changes in Workday
- Evaluate the feasibility of system modifications and enhancements
- Build out system automations using the Workday declarative feature set
- Demo solutions to key business stakeholders
- Provide support for internal Workday users
- Provide support for Workday inbound and outbound integration issues, changes to existing integrations as well as new integrations
- Drive the deployment of feature releases and system maintenance, ensuring client requirements are met
- Ability to interact with internal clients, assess business challenges and collaboratively define solutions to address key business problems
- Act as a liaison between the business, admin/developer resources (if applicable), and QA to ensure resources have necessary information to complete work
- Support strategic initiatives with requirements gathering, functionality research, and implementation
- Work with HR and Finance to ensure up-to-date documentation of system functions, processes, and capabilities
- Stay up to date on new features within the application’s roadmap and implement where possible
- Possess a solid understanding of data imports/exports in Workday
- Demonstrate proof of security controls during internal and external audits
- Support the business with complex reporting and analytics requests
- Address day-to-day production issues and be also involved in new process design initiatives and new module implementations projects
- Design and collaborate testing workday integration with developers across all areas including Studio, EIB and supporting 3rd party coding.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Full project lifecycle and workday implementation experience
- Experience leading integration design, and business process design
- Strong understanding of ERP Systems, concepts, and touch points across various modules.
- Understanding Finance business processes and creating basic reporting is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with Finance and HCM customers
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the users’ needs and situation
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Required Qualifications to Be Successful In This Role
- 2+ years of experience working with Workday HCM or Finance and/or EIBs/Integrations
- Exposure to Web Services, EDI, XML, XSLT, Java, or .Net integration technologies
- Experience solving configuration and integration issues through root-cause analysis, deep understanding of cross-stream and down-stream impacts is preferred
- Strong understanding of how integrations work with workday core business processes is strongly desired
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills.
- Strong written skills to accommodate quality technical documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!