ACCIONA Energía is the biggest 100% renewable energy company with no fossil legacy in the world. With more than 30 years of experience and operations in 20 countries on five continents, ACCIONA Energía offers a wide portfolio of tailored energy solutions so that its corporate and institutional clients can meet their decarbonisation goals. This includes the development, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of renewable power plants -mainly wind and photovoltaic technologies-, energy sales and management and marketing, energy services, self-consumption, electric mobility and new technologies such as storage and green hydrogen. ACCIONA Energía is governed by the most demanding environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) criteria.
Join the team at ACCIONA Energía, where you’ll deliver a best-in-class payroll function for a growing sustainability-focused business!
The Payroll Officer will look after the fortnightly and monthly payroll for the Energy division of ACCIONA. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer who has experience with ADP and is looking for a flexible working environment, enjoys working as part of a small-knit team, and can lead all payroll activities and enquiries for our employees. The successful candidate will have access to our offices in Melbourne Central Tower, a supportive and flexible working environment, and the opportunity to really make this autonomous role your own.
- Perform all aspects of payroll processing accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly and quarterly superannuation in a timely manner
- Process new employees, terminations, and steps required for on-boarding and exiting of employees
- Produce reports for headcount, staff movements, and sick/annual leave balances as required
- Assist employees with general payroll queries and management of employee records
- Contribute to the implementation project where we are integrating ADP software and the Workday system
Required Skills and Competencies
- Proven experience in processing a payroll function from end to end and all related tasks such as payroll tax, superannuation, and work cover.
- Experience using ADP software (essential) and Workday (highly desirable).
- Experience with overseas expats packages (advantageous).
- Highly organised, deadline driven with attention to detail.
- A genuine passion for a career in payroll.
- Team player that is willing to assist others with a customer service orientated attitude.
As a company that values diversity as a source of talent, we work to foster an inclusive environment that promotes respect, belonging and engagement so that all people can participate on an equal opportunity basis. We invite everyone to apply regardless of origin, circumstances, background or condition.