ACCIONA Energía is the biggest 100% renewable energy company with no fossil legacy in the world. With more than 30 years of experience and operations in 20 countries on five continents, ACCIONA Energía offers a wide portfolio of tailored energy solutions so that its corporate and institutional clients can meet their decarbonisation goals. This includes the development, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of renewable power plants -mainly wind and photovoltaic technologies-, energy sales and management and marketing, energy services, self-consumption, electric mobility and new technologies such as storage and green hydrogen. ACCIONA Energía is governed by the most demanding environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) criteria.
This role is to facilitate and coordinate the efficient implementation of the Training function, assisting in compliance, competency, technical and skills training as relevant to Acciona employees within Australia. This role assists to deliver the full cycle of training from needs analysis, training plans, administration, delivery, record management and evaluation.
Join us as a Training Coordinator and play a pivotal role in lifting the capability of an organisation that is going through massive growth! You will drive the full training lifecycle from needs analysis, training plans, administration, delivery, record management, and evaluation. Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with departments to identify & assess training needs.
- Working with our Safety & Compliance team to identify compliance-based training requirements and coordinate delivery.
- Implementing effective training methods, including online learning.
- Sourcing external training providers to design and deliver training solutions.
- Managing arrangements and logistics for training, such as bookings, catering, training material, accommodation, and invoices.
- Creating customised e-learning content and courses using Articulate360 to support internal training requirements.
- Coordinating and maintaining accurate training records.
- Providing training and support for the Learning Management System (Workday Learning).
Required Skills and Competencies
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Degree qualified preferred).
- Experience in training administration or coordination in the construction, heavy industrial, telecommunications industry, or a similar field will be highly regarded.
- Proven experience administering Learning Management Systems and related online tools.
- Proficiency in MS Excel for generating reports and extracting data for queries and reporting.
- Analytical skills and high attention to detail.
As a company that values diversity as a source of talent, we work to foster an inclusive environment that promotes respect, belonging and engagement so that all people can participate on an equal opportunity basis. We invite everyone to apply regardless of origin, circumstances, background or condition.