We empower the best people to help sustain our world. 100% employee-owned. Independence guaranteed.
ACRT Services, Inc.
About The Team
ACRT Services offers expert independent consulting solutions to utilities and associated organizations throughout the United States, including vegetation management consulting, arborist training, customized safety courses, technology solutions, utility metering services, and more. At ACRT Services, our organizational culture is built on four strategic pillars including the people and the amazing things they can accomplish, dedication and the success it brings over the long term, process and the benefits of a job done right and education and the difference it can mean in the lives of those we touch.
About the Role
The Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) coordinator reports to the Director of Human Resources at ACRT Services. This position will play a key role in the day-to-day upkeep of Workday, our HRIS System. This position requires strong organizational and critical thinking skills.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain Data Health
- Monitor reports that will confirm the accuracy of Workday’s data, such as I-9 audits, compensation grades, or cost center checks
- Complete tasks supporting data accuracy such as duplicate management checks, correcting rehire mismatches, or tracking inbox tasks awaiting action
- Partner with internal HR Team, Operations, and other Services employees to correct any issues
- Support ongoing Workday tasks
- Complete routine inbox tasks for several business processes such as Assign Establishment
- Create new Union Headquarter locations, positions, document types
- Maintain appearance of Workday homepage including timely announcements
- Contact contingent workers
- Take part in Workday release testing and periodic system upgrades
- Education: Associates Degree
- Experience: 1+ year in administrative or coordinator role OR no experience required if a bachelor’s degree is held
Nice to haves:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 1+ year Workday experience
- Knowledge of Workday desired
- Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel (Look-ups, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task and work independently as well as a team
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable interacting with senior management
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and ability to exercise good judgement to make good business decisions
Health and Safety
- Group health plans including medical/prescription, dental, vision and a variety of other coverage options
- Company paid group life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment insurance, short and long term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts or an option for a Health Saving Account with company match
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for all employees and eligible family members
- Automatic enrollment in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) at no cost
- Roth or Traditional 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays including the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve
- Veterans Day paid time off for our veterans
- Company paid cellphone or mobile allowance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- We believe in being comfortable at work. ACRT Services has a business casual dress environment that allows you to wear jeans!
At ACRT Services we prefer in-person employee interaction and we rely on collaboration among groups to be successful and agile, which means we expect work in the office to continue as an important part of our company culture and a key to employee success. This position is a remote hybrid role, meaning employees will be required to come into the Stow, Ohio office on a weekly or as needed basis.
Standard office equipment will be provided to work in the office and at home – a dedicated space at home to work is also required. Uninterrupted home-based internet is a must in your home to attend and host video calls, along with a minimum bandwidth speed of 20 mbps. If you do not have an in home office space or cannot meet the internet needs, an office space will be provided for you in the company’s Stow, Ohio office.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)