The Intern – Business Solutions Analyst partners with multiple areas of the business/IT to identify and develop continuous improvements that help resolve specific business problems with the Workday platform. This role will help with support for our end users, work closely with team members on projects and help with reporting in Workday.
- The internship will begin January 5, 2022
- Our intention is to have interns work on-site in Conway, Arkansas if possible. However, your internship may begin virtually and could continue virtually for its entirety. We plan to transition interns to on-site work when teams transition back into the office, but we currently do not have a timeline for this transition
- 20-25 hours/week work dedication during the semester and up to 40/week during breaks and summer
- Anticipated graduation date between May 2022 – December 2022
- Applicants for this internship position with Acxiom in the U.S. must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Acxiom (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (CPT/OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status)
What you will do:
- Determine the need for a variety of maintenance functions that are required to support the platform
- Provide outstanding customer service/user support, with continuous focus on the usability of the platform; troubleshooting and resolving issues for end-users
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve user adoption and data accuracy/completeness through the process of working with end-users on the system
- Work with multi-functional project teams to define, build, deploy and support additional new configurations in the platform
- Review and configure online reports
- Assist with gathering evidences for periodic IT and financial audits
- Encourage trust-based, cooperative relationships with end-users
- Work independently and run assignments, timelines and deliverable’s effectively
What you will need:
- Pursuing a degree in Information Systems, Business Data Analytics, Information Technology or a related field
- Demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Ability to communicate efficiently
What will set you apart:
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new tasks
- Embrace learning new skills
- Attention to Detail
- General knowledge of IT practices
Who are we seeking?
- Top Talent & High Performers: We hire the brightest in the industry!
- Innovative Collaborators: We drive operational improvements to promote efficiency and improve performance.
- Future Leaders: We develop our people and promote from within.
- Game Changers: We empower people to challenge the status quo and explore new possibilities.
- Emotional Intelligence: We cultivate greatness both within ourselves and with others.
- Hardworking Employees: We look for initiative to conquer complex challenges.
We believe in building an exciting workplace where associates feel highly motivated and want to engage every single day. It’s important to Acxiom that we invest in our culture and promote a healthy work-life balance. Acxiom has a fast paced, high-performance culture where we empower our people to do innovative, ground breaking work. You will always be guided to do what is right.
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.
Primary Location City/State:
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.