The Campus Recruiter supports the Campus Team in staffing priorities and execution of the Strategic Campus Plan, including the timely coordination of the staffing process, on site events and ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for posting open positions as needed according to Campus specifications through the HR System, WorkDay, and to job posting sites (Handshake, LinkedIn, Indeed, CareerBuilder, etc).
- Draft recruitment communications with a student audience in mind
- Arrange candidate phone screens according to candidate and recruiter/interviewer availability and create phone interview agendas as needed.
- Conduct phone screens as needed.
- Attend on-site and virtual campus events including but not limited to career fairs, speaking engagements and diversity group events.
- Support Diversity Initiatives and identify new pipelines for diverse talent.
- Develop Campus Social Media material
- Reconcile all intern travel and interview expenses.
- Process all candidate travel expense reimbursements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to build strong working partnerships and to work collaboratively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to handle multiple changing and competing priorities
- Strong follow-through skills
- Desire for a career path in the field of Human Resources Management or Recruiting
- Prior experience with WorkDay and/or Handshake preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related area; and
- 1-3 years of experience in a support role; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.