The HR Processing agent is responsible for the management of Workday tasks including hiring issues, profile issues, corrections to job changes, and corrections to team member’s profiles based on defined SLA’s. This position will also maintain and execute initiatives to ensure federal compliance of all TMs to the I-9 process. This person will also develop and maintain a strong working relationship with all leaders and business partners within the Human Resources department to facilitate services for our Team Members. This role has both strategic and operational components requiring the person to be able to create new processes and evaluate existing processes for efficiencies.
Responsibilities will include, but is not limited to:
- Maintain Federal compliance guidelines for I-9’s including, but not limited to 3-day compliance, notifications, E-Verify error issues, and recertification of expiring documentation
- Research TM benefit discrepancies
- Maintain a 24-hour (or better) SLA on the Workday tasks and tickets which may include but not limited to GPI Access flags, Termination Reversals, Duplicate ID Corrections, Date of Hire Corrections, Job Change corrections, Address Updates for Inactive TMs, OKTA User ID issues, Corrections to Names Task, Rehire Tasks, Reassignment Tasks, Email access issues, Inherited TMs/Supervisory Organization Issues, Merged in Error Tasks, Rehire eligibility changes, Merge Duplicate ID Tasks, Puerto Rico tasks, National ID Correction Tasks, Country, State, Postal code Tasks, and Duplicate National ID Tasks
- Reporting and adhering to I-9 compliance laws using Workday, Compliance Center and E-verify to maintain 3-day compliance and reverifications as necessary
- Maintain retiree life insurance information, send out yearly correspondence, maintain beneficiary list, and updating as required
- Maintaining compliance with state laws by researching, responding to agencies, inputting TMs information to enroll in court ordered benefits for dependents, and responding to queries from agencies on benefit’s cost efficiency for the TM
- Assign/Answer all email cases to the appropriate group or individual within 24 hours of receiving
- Assign/Answer all self-service cases to the appropriate group or individual within 24 hours of receiving
- Maintain Case integrity and resolution within 24-48 Hours by re-assignment to the correct team or resolution, including garnishment, child support medical qualifications, and all benefit related issues
- Establish and maintain communications/meetings with our business partners and customer/team members as needed for escalations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Self-motivated and take initiative
- Ability to maintain confidential and personal information in accordance to federal policy, HIPAA regulations, and AAP policy
- Good working knowledge of the Workday and Service Now systems
- Ability to understand complex configurations and process flows within the Workday system
- Skills in defining and identifying processes breaks and correcting as needed based on configuration guidelines.
- Ability to learn and apply US and Canadian Human Resource policies and procedures
- Good written and verbal skills and ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work well with our business partners
- Good organizational and follow-up skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and
- Minimum of 3 years related Customer Service experience; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.