If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire an experienced Workday Finance Solutions Architect for our Finance Applications Support Department who will embrace our mission to extend God’s care through the ministry of physical, mental, and spiritual healing.
As a Workday Finance Solutions Architect, you will:
• Serve as a Workday Finance support and point of contact for various projects, ranging from the implementation of new Workday technologies and the set-up of new companies in Workday as it relates to strategic initiatives of AHC.
• Participate in Workday major releases, identifying impact / enhancement opportunities associated with a new release features/functionality.
• Provide tier 3 level support (tier 1= helpdesk, tier 2=workday architect) to end-users of the Workday platform, answering questions, resolving issues, and following through on any reported or unresolved issues ensuring timely and reliable response.
• Identify and analyze business needs, touch points and requirements across General Accounting, Business Assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Grants/Awards, Treasury, Planning and Projects functional areas.
• Collaborate with functional leads in the testing of Workday programs and applications. This includes creating test scenarios and assisting in the performance of tests to ensure all processes work according to predetermined goals.
• Collaborate with functional leads to streamline processes and promote user adoption. Drive progress towards continual improvement in adopting Workday functionality to ensure maximum benefit of Workday capabilities.
•Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, or business administration or related field (equivalency considered)
•Minimum 3 to 5 years with Financial systems.
•Workday experience is required.
•Competency as a project lead and other aspects of management.
•Workday module certifications a plus.
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, Hybrid
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you.
We do this by offering:
Work life balance through nonrotating shifts
Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
403(b) retirement plan
Free Employee parking
Benefits Eligible Positions:
Competitive, comprehensive benefit plans [including health, employer-paid disability and life insurance, PTO]
Employer retirement contribution and match after 1-year of eligible employment with 3 year vesting
Ancillary benefits such as flexible spending, legal and pet insurance to meet the needs of employees and their eligible family members
Subsidized childcare at participating childcare centers
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Join the Adventist HealthCare team today, apply now to be considered!
Adventist HealthCare requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before commencing employment. Applicants may be required to furnish proof of vaccination and, if needed, may elect to be vaccinated at any community pharmacy or location offering COVID-19 vaccinations.
Tobacco and Drug Statement
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine and drug use.
While some jurisdictions, including Maryland, permit the use of marijuana for medical purposes, marijuana continues to be classified as an illegal drug under the federal Controlled Substances Act. As a result, medical marijuana use will not be accepted as a valid explanation for a positive drug test result.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine) and marijuana. Those testing positive are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing. ("Nicotine products" include, but are not limited to: cigarettes, cigars, pipes, chewing tobacco, e-cigarettes, vaping products, hookah, and nicotine replacement products (e.g., nicotine gum, nicotine patches, nicotine lozenges, etc.).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to attracting, engaging, and developing the best people to cultivate our mission-centric culture. Our goal is to have a welcoming, equitable, and safe place to work and grow for all employees, no matter their background. AHC does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Adventist HealthCare will make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. Adventist HealthCare is a religious organization as defined under applicable law; however, it will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodations for applicants’ religious beliefs.
Applicants who wish to request accommodations for disabilities or religious belief should contact the Support Center HR Office.