Minneapolis – Corporate
Chicago – District site
Nashville – District site
Houston – District site
POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior HRIS Analyst is responsible for the support of all HR functional areas on Workday, other HR applications and project related initiatives. They will provide expertise and support to HR systems through support, configuration, process design, analytics, integrations and reporting. They will partner with local teams outside of HR, as well as external vendors. The person in this role is eligible to work remote.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build strong partnerships and collaborates with functional leads and key business partners in project work and issue resolution
- Lead and coordinate project teams consisting of management, users, IT staff, and vendors under limited supervision.
- Function as a business resource for HR Technology that influences and interacts at high levels within the organization
- Research, analyze, design and implement new system configurations and processes to meet the requirements of the business
- Translates functional requirements for a business process or application into technical changes within the Workday environment
- Review requests to ensure that they are in line with the strategic vision of the HRIS team and company
- Ability to identify new/improved HR needs and technical solutions to support the continued growth based off business strategy
- Defines system requirements, priorities and viable alternatives. Provides estimates of work effort and coordinates the efforts the project team to effectively use resources to test, communicate and implement
- Executes quality control of system environments and design implementation to ensure client satisfaction
- Provides direction to analyst staff in problem solving and the development and implementation of systems
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of related experience working in/ supporting a core HCM system
- 2-3 Workday HCM experience required
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in systems and project management (configuration, integrations, security)
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong system skills and technical aptitude/interest
- Ability to facilitate communication between business and tech teams
- Proven ability to problem solve and proactive issue resolution with a high level of initiative
- Delivers timely and quality work while demonstrating effective work prioritization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates the ability to collaborate and influence others
- Strong reporting skills (Excel or other reporting systems)
It is the policy of Agiliti to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local civil rights laws. In addition, Agiliti will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Agiliti strictly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who make good faith reports of alleged violations of this policy or who cooperate in Agiliti’s investigation of such reports.
You may be required to obtain certain vaccinations, or provide proof of current vaccination status, based on customer and/or company requirements. If vaccination is required, Agiliti will provide specific directions and cover the expense at a participating clinic. Please note, this includes the COVID-19 vaccination.
Agiliti is an equal opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants consistent with state and federal law.
If you require assistance with your application, please contact [email protected]
Primary Job Location:
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Chicago District, Houston District, Nashville District
Senior HRIS Analyst