Minneapolis – Corporate
Fresno – District site
Little Rock – District site
Kansas City KS
Oklahoma City – District site
Tulsa – District site
The Individual in this role can be located in or near: St. Louis, MO, Kansas City, KS, Oklahoma City, OK, Tulsa, OK, Little Rock, AR or California.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee, refine, and execute process and procedures across the HR function to support all business lines
- Establish and maintain standardized templates and audit process for internal policy
- Drive consistent interpretation and execution of Agiliti policies and procedures through communication and accountability
- Establish standardized metrics for tracking, monitoring, auditing, and reporting ER/LR initiatives
- Standardized documentation of investigation to ensure Agiliti compliance
- Manage HR Compliance Reporting – California Pay Data, Affirmative Action, EEO, VETS, OFCCP, etc.by gathering data and analyzing reports and working with strategic leaders and vendors.
- Establish standardized and structured process for addressing employee performance issues
- Ensure PIPs are developed and administered fairly and consistently through all levels of the organization
- Work closely with other teams across HR and IT to ensure data accuracy, correcting issues as identified
- Audit, update, and lead annual compliance and policy training for leaders
- Involvement in I-9’s process, File Audits, Immigration, and Adjudication
- Leverage structured processes around stakeholder alignment and communication strategies when managing workforce reductions
- Establish and manage standardized process for handling and executing MTA’s
- Participate in core team and lead workstream(s) as a key partner for M&A work
- Lead and Manage HR Operations projects in collaboration with the HRIS, Legal and Talent teams
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, fostering trust and promoting collaboration
- Support Operations HRBP with tasks including but not limited to Workday issues, investigations, team reorganizations, and talent review.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Human Resources as a support function
- Experience with compliance reporting such as EEO and AAP preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong business ethics and personal integrity (handling of confidential information)
- Analytical and issue resolution skills
- Self-directed and solutions/goal-oriented work style
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to travel to various locations as needed.
- Hold a current, valid, and unrestricted driver’s license. Must have a safe driving record based on Agiliti policies.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department and the company.
It is the policy of Agiliti to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local civil rights laws. In addition, Agiliti will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Agiliti strictly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who make good faith reports of alleged violations of this policy or who cooperate in Agiliti’s investigation of such reports. Affirmative Action Policy Statements
You may be required to obtain certain vaccinations, or provide proof of current vaccination status, based on customer and/or company requirements. If vaccination is required, Agiliti will provide specific directions and cover the expense at a participating clinic. Please note, this includes the COVID-19 vaccination.
Agiliti is an equal opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants consistent with state and federal law.
If you require assistance with your application, please contact [email protected]
Primary Job Location:
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Fresno District, Kansas City KS, Little Rock District, Oklahoma City District, Tulsa District
Senior Human Resources Generalist