AHIPL Agilon Health India Private Limited
Job Posting Location:
Financial Analyst – FP&A
agilon health is transforming healthcare by empowering community-based physicians with the resources and expertise they need to innovate the payment and delivery of care for seniors. The agilon health Total Care Model is powered by our purpose-built platform and frees physicians from the constraints of the traditional fee-for-service reimbursement model, all enabled through a growing national network of like-minded physician partners. With agilon health, physicians can practice team-based, coordinated care to serve the individual needs of their senior patients and to transition to a sustainable and predictable, long-term business model.
As you might imagine, analytics and insights are the heart of how we support our physician partners and is our special sauce. We have a lot of analytics programs in place already, but we need more! There’s much more data we can be leveraging and analyzing to generate and test our hypotheses to help improve patient outcomes and reduce medical waste. Come join the team and help make a direct impact on our senior members’ lives!
agilon health is seeking a Financial Analyst to provide financial and analytical support to the enterprise leadership team to help improve business performance and drive improved financial and clinical outcomes.
You'll bring a background in supporting operational reporting needs, project ownership, understanding metrics, report development, analytical thinking, and teamwork.
How You'll Contribute:
- Maintain and roll forward financial models, financial budgets, and forecasts that support business objectives and ensuring quality, accuracy, and focused analytical review.
- Provide technical support for the annual budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Provide quality check across all financial models.
- Maintain a variety of financial reports to support key decision making.
- Leverage statistical, economic and financial principles to prepare reports.
- Utilize and evaluate data systems to research/identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Maintain databases for data tracking, support and documentation.
- Ensure strict confidentiality of financial records.
- Assists in P&L analysis and performance as needed, as well as rolling forward Budget/Forecast templates. Partnering with Corporate FP&A and Finance teams
- Partner with internal finance teams to help prepare, refresh, and consolidate monthly financial views.
- Able to perform other ad hoc analysis based on requests/needs of management.
What You'll Bring:
- 3 years of related work experience in a Corporate Finance, FP&A, or Data Analytics capacity
- Highly proficient in MS Excel. Power Query, VBA, and/or Excel macros a plus. Needs to be data savvy – able to pull and summarize large amounts of data.
- Financial systems savvy: any ERP system experience (i.e. Hyperion, Essbase, SAP, IBM Cognos, Adaptive Insights, etc.). Workday and/or Adaptive Insights experience a plus
- Knowledge of Finance/Accounting concepts such as accruals, allocations, month-end close processes, Income Statement metrics, chart of accounts and cost centres.
- Excellent analytical abilities; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, manage multiple responsibilities and work independently with minimal supervision. Exhibit due diligence in all the processes.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, proactive, and solutions oriented individual.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified CA/CPA with 3-5 years or bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance,
- Business Economics, Statistics with 5-8 years of experience