Hong Kong, HK-AIA Group Office
At AIA we’ve started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we’re now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone.
If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on.
About the Role
Responsible for delivering standard reports on periodic basis as required by the business for operations, regulatory, statutory purpose.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage data for complex HR transactions including Cross BU transfers, Agile teams, RE-organization, mobility records and etc
- Provide support on Senior Executive level data maintenance on HRIS in a timely, accurate and consistent manner
- Validate data accuracy and liaise with relevant parties to rectify data quality
- Manage calendarised processes as per SOPs
- Collaborate with People Advisory Teams and Business Partner Teams across BUs to ensure data accuracy of complex organisation hierarchies and structures
- Maintain quality in terms of timeliness and accuracy for all transactions on HRIS
Minimum Job Requirements:
- University graduate with major in Business, Human Resources Management, or related discipline preferable
- At least 3 years relevant experience in handling data transactions in HR, preferably using the workday system
- Candidates with regional exposure would be an advantage
- Good communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and time management skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to deal with difficult, sensitive, and confidential issues
- Excellent skill in computer applications such as MS Office (Excel, Power BI)
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.