Kuala Lumpur, AIA Digital+ Malaysia
At AIA we’ve started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we’re now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone.
If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR …..
• Assist Manager in team operations and executions.
• Ensure team timely and quality team deliverables.
• Ensure solutions are consistent with regional template and ensure regional solution architecture team is aligned.
• Have a good understanding in Workday application.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Management of the HRIT L2 Support team and ensure team resolution time meeting SLA target by providing both functional and technical expertise to HRIT modules.
- Work closely with Group Solution Architectures for system design solution.
- Proactive in monitoring BAU operations and team performance.
- Drive new or enhanced features to improve customer experience in using cloud solutions.
- Contribute to the quality standards and continuous improvement of the HRIT SOPs including alignment of deliverables to business processes.
- Manage all communication channels with HRIT vendors on escalation and P1 (Critical) incidents.
- Assist Senior Manager in resource planning for regional project activities where necessary.
- Equip the team with the right skill sets and mindset to achieve higher level of People Engagement.
- Identify the right processes in aligning current SOP with other business partners operations for seamless collaboration to minimize unnecessary down time.
Minimum Job Requirements
- University / College graduate in computer science or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in regional solution/system support with HRIT focus across the ASPAC region.
- Relevant CoE experience and people management.
- Good knowledge in WorkDay HCM & Recruitment module
- Self-starter, proactive and resourceful
- Good leadership.
- SLA familiarity and performance driven work culture.
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Practical experience with HR processes and practices.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.