Bangkok, TH-AIA Thailand
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
HR Operations, Specialist
Scopes of Responsibilities:
- Handle daily payroll operations, including collecting and verifying timekeeping information and processing payroll
- Maintain accurate payroll records
- Develop financial and operational reports when requested by compiling summary data of earnings and taxes.
- Reconcile financial data and validate reports post confirmation
- Run and report on regular payroll data audits.
- Process manual checks when required
- Maintain employee confidentiality and protect payroll operations by keeping all private information confidential
- Bachelor's Degree with 5 years multi-state payroll experience
- Experience with Workday
- Strong MS Office skills, including proficiency in Excel and Word
- Good command in English both written and spoken
- Ability to organize, multitask, and prioritize in deadline-driven environment
- Be able to work under pressure and after work
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.