Shanghai, CN-AIA China
FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don’t simply believe in being ‘The Best’. We believe in better – because there’s no limit to how far ‘better’ can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' – in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people – including our own – to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
If you believe in better, we’d love to hear from you.
About the Role
A key role in HR SSO team and be involved in various team related work, deliver contributions to SSO platform and mechanism build-up, process reengineering/improvements and deploy in system to optimize HR service efficiency and employee experience, employee life-cycle services, case management, knowledge base maintenance, Workday data support and improvement projects. Lead HR SSO key projects. Be the expert of operations excellence.
Roles and Responsibilities ：
- Key member of China HRSSO transformation project, perform as HRSSO expert and data expert , especially for HR operations & service process (e.g., payroll, onboarding, termination etc.)
- Set up HR SSO KPI and monitor mechanism, including employee services, payroll services and HR digitalization. Provide timely and accuracy consultant to business and employees.
- Design and set up HR data insight mechanism and platform.
- Contribute to China HR process & system reengineering, perform as process expert and introduce outside-in best practice.
- Review feedback from China/BU HR team or business and conduct employee journey mapping to identify further experience & efficiency improvements to HR processes and robotic automation opportunities
- Focus on SSO persistent improvement, ensure high service quality and data quality
- Support change communication to drive the adoption of the new ways of working esp. the MSS of the business users
- Perform as HR PMO , manage HR cross-department projects and achieve the best result
- Pioneer of HR TDA transformation
- University graduate with 10 to 12 years of relevant experience in HR SSC, HR transformation programs, employee life cycle services is musted, payroll experience is preferred
- HR SSC consulting experience or HR data insight experience is preferred
- Experience in HR Cloud Solution, Workday is preferred
- Be familiar with HR SSC build-up and improvement, HR processes and experience on HR process improvement initiatives for employee experience/efficiency enhancement, holistic employee experience project experience is preferred.
- Be familiar with holistic payroll process and payroll process improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills for engaging and interfacing with the key stakeholders internally and externally
- Strong project management skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to successful completion in a fast-paced environment
- Optimistic; positive attitude; able to work in growing, complex environment, flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- English: Fluent
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.