Cyberjaya, MY-AIA Shared Services Malaysia
At AIA we’ve started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we’re now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone.
If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR …..
• Perform System administration for AIA Global HRIT Platform
• Supporting HRIT Lead & Manager on work assignments.
• Able to manage Workday functional modules
• Ensure solutions are consistent with global standards and ensure global solutions architecture team is aligned.
- Provide L2 support to resolve any system related issues.
- Ensure resolution time meeting SLA target.
- Manages all assigned Incident & Change Requests and deliver according to the target resolution time.
- Self-discipline and good deliverables to promote accountability and trust at work.
- Perform system configuration and customization.
- Monitor system notification (errors) and take appropriate actions.
- Support end users in system usage and assist in raising overall HRIT Platform proficiency in the end user base.
- Support Manager in executing proof of concepts (POCs) for new Change Request when necessary.
- Provide training with end users in several ASPAC locations if necessary.
- Participate in regional project activities with HRIT focus.
- Successful system and process integration, efficient SLA driven end-user support and communications.
- Delivery of system and business process training for PCR.
- Liaises with necessary AIA colleagues or business partners outside HRIT CoE to ensure delivery of the functional work as required.
- University / College graduate in computer science or other relevant discipline.
- 5 to 7 years’ relevant experience in regional solution/system support.
- Strong knowledge in Workday
- Relevant Workday certification.
Experience in at least one or more Workday modules as follows:
- Compensation & Adv Comp
- Talent & PDD
- Time Tracking
- SLA familiarity and performance driven work culture.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- A good team player
- Consistent and proactive in BAU operations and deliverables
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.