Cyberjaya, MY-AIA Shared Services Malaysia
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The incumbent will be responsible for preparing insightful workforce analytics to facilitate timely reporting, as well as effective decision making by the Management based on solid trends and analysis. The incumbent will be expected to continuously drive process improvement initiatives and he/she will act as the main liaison person for Workday system, automate manual process and customize self-sustainable reporting and analytic solutions by leveraging on system capabilities. Supports the Senior Manager, the incumbent shall oversee the payroll function to ensure that payments are made in compliance with Company’s policy; generally accepted accounting principles and statutory regulations.
Key Roles Responsibilities:
- Drives process reengineering by evaluating current processes, identifying areas of opportunity and implementing suitable improvement/automation measures.
- Drives adoption of HR analytics by developing suitable metrics and identifying important trends to help improve decision-making on HR-related matters.
- Customizes standard reports based on WD functionalities in order to ease reporting efforts and minimize manual intervention.
- Perform system related testing as per requirements and ensure that all tested outputs meet the desired results.
- Acts as the Custodian of Workday system and perform tracking on enhancement initiatives, annual user recertification, collaborate with HRIT and Workday consultants in enhancing data integrity and system capabilities.
- Prepares and submits statistical reports to both internal/external stakeholders in line with acceptable quality and within required timeframe and authorization.
- Supports payroll on issue escalation, clarification, resolution and closure of issues while ensuring proper controls are in place.
- Analyses, audits, reconciles and resolves complex payroll processing and employee payroll issues to ensure smooth payroll processing.
- Builds and maintains relationships with outsourced/external service providers, e.g. payroll vendor, Workday consultant, AIA Corporate Solutions, etc.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.