Singapore, SG-AIA Singapore
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for managing day-to-day payroll activities with outsourced payroll vendor and ensure that all payroll entries to Finance are accrued and reconciled.
- Manage payroll for about 1500+ employees for several entities (Singapore & Brunei)
- Manage the payroll vendor to ensure payroll are processed timely and accurately in accordance with the Service Level Agreement
- Manage the payroll vendor to ensure payroll-related processes are completed timely and accurately, e.g statutory submissions (CPF, IR21, IR8E, etc), statutory reimbursement claims (NS claims, CCL claims, etc)
- Handle payroll accounting which includes monthly accrual of payroll expenses, General Ledger postings, reconciliations, etc
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure up-to-date payroll-related information are collected and processed
- Manage Payroll Audits
- Address any issues and questions relating to payroll from employees and internal stakeholders
- Improve and review payroll policies and procedures, including payroll controls assessment
- Keep abreast of legislations impacting payroll and ensuring payroll procedures are in compliant with the legislations.
- Provide high quality HR people advisory services for HR-related matters
- Participate in HR projects
- Diploma holder, with at least 7 to 8 years of HR payroll experience in large headcounts
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to details
- Team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-starter, resilient, resourceful and very strong in planning and time management.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Good analytical skills with a high proficiency in MS Excel & Word
- Hands-on with Workday HRIS preferred
- Strong understanding of Singapore CPF & tax regulations
- Experience with SAP and accounting/journal entries would be an added advantage
- Vendor management experience would be an added advantage
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.