Hong Kong, HK-AIA Group Office
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Where you would value add
You will be part of Group Performance and Rewards team which focuses on defining Global Mobility experience for AIA employees. You will see yourself looking into opportunities and working with your colleagues at Group and across different markets to develop and enhance the Global Mobility programs in areas such as Mobility Framework, operating Mobility compensation, benefits, equity, mobility, job architecture as AIA HR transforms and digitalizes employees’ experience. You will have a small team of experts driving the portfolio.
You will report to Director, Group Performance and Rewards.
How you would make a difference as a Thought Leader:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Global Mobility Governance: You are the subject matter expert for the Global Mobility function who supports in reviewing and enhancing the Global mobility framework, including the annual review of housing table, per diem, home visitation trip allowance… etc. You lead the maintenance and update of the global mobility communication materials including the procedures, guidelines and knowledge articles in Workdays and ensure a consistent understanding and implementation across LBUs.
- Global Mobility Management: You act as the key contact person in supporting the execution and operation of mobility processes. As Workday Mobility COE, you manage the design and revamp of the Workday process flow to ensure operational efficiency. As the global mobility procedure custodian, you safeguard a best-in-class mobility approach while maintaining proper governance and controls specifically in the immigration and tax reporting areas.
- Global Mobility Advisory: You partner with LBU Performance and Rewards teams, Group HR Business Partners and other internal and external partners to manage mobility cases. You advise and provide support on the mobility compensation structure and assignment provision, relocation process, expatriation and repatriation issues
- Global Mobility and Business Travel Taxation: You work closely with the Group Legal, Corporate Tax and the designate tax consultant to advise on work arrangement and tax matters on mobility, work in another country and frequent business travelers.
- Global Mobility Vendor Management: You drive an efficient and effective relationship with global mobility vendors and stay abreast of the mobility market trend to ensure the overall mobility framework is market competitive.
- Global Mobility Community: You organise and lead the regular connection with the Global Mobility Community across markets – to provide necessary mobility knowledge and processes refresher training and share market information and practice.
- Annual Compensation Review (for assignee): You support the LBU during the annual total compensation review cycle.
- New Initiatives: You expand your capabilities by undertaking projects associated with new HR initiatives, such as assigned by the manager.
What you need to be successful
- Be a mobility subject matter expert strong customer-centric mindset
- Structured and attentive to details in analysis, planning, conceptualization, and execution
- Independent and detailed-oriented with high degree of accuracy and good time management in a fast-paced working environment
- Proactive in building partnership and collaborate through communication and influencing skills
- Diverse mobility and tax knowledge gained through minimum 7 years
- Take responsibility and drive your portfolio whilst having very strong teamwork capabilities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.