Kuala Lumpur, AIA Digital+ Malaysia
At AIA we’ve started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we’re now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone.
If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on.
About the Role
• Managed and lead assigned regional support tickets for AIA Regional Users using HR Applications on assigned Scope of Solution + Processes
• Ensure solutions are consistent with regional process.
• Team management for both project & operation team
- Follow and actively promote HRIT best practice usage in all solution aspects
- Support end users in system usage and assist in raising overall HRIT proficiency in the end user base and act as an HRIT ambassador
- Support regional roll-out projects with HR focus across the ASPAC region
- Support training needs with end users in several ASPAC locations
- Lead and grow the various functional knowledge on Workday & non-Workday Modules by providing functional guidance and soft skill needed.
- Able to take pro-active initiatives in support or project task
- Able to coordinate major change requests to ensure quality delivery of resolution to the business
- Support the development & maintenance of security policy and procedures for HR system.
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors on matters pertaining to authorization, governance and control, ensuring audit findings are responded to professionally
- Support the development of System Governance, Control standards, Business Process, Data Model Improvements and maintenance of system security ensuring audit compliance
- Must be able to project managed mini projects if needed
- Able to identify process enhancement and innovation
- Liaise with regional MIS Team on all Technical & Functional System matters.
- Supporting regional project activities with HR focus.
- Issue management and resolution
- Change management, training and schedule planning, and all related continuous improvement activities.
- Review the upgrade of business process and training documentation
- Manage the JIRA usage for COE processes
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.