Hong Kong, HK-AIA Hong Kong & Macau
FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don’t simply believe in being ‘The Best’. We believe in better – because there’s no limit to how far ‘better’ can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' – in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people – including our own – to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
If you believe in better, we’d love to hear from you.
About the Role
Job Description Summary
To be a trusted partner enables the business to achieve its strategy and growth plan through developing employer branding & recruitment strategy as well as attracting high quality talent to strengthen pipeline. Act in line with the HR priorities which focus around Propel strategy on People, Capabilities & Culture – Building Capabilities for the Future, Fostering a Culture of High Performance and Transforming and Modernizing the Way we Work.
- Drive the identification and recruitment of the highest quality candidates for various functions based on defined requirements and business needs.
- Be the subject matter expertise using LinkedIn technology or other social media platforms to source diverse talent.
- Contribute to the future development of the business by creating, managing and constantly refining the resourcing strategy and tools that supports company goals.
- Review and discuss with line managers on their resourcing needs including external hire, internal mobility, contractor arrangement and grooming from within.
- Manage through the Workday process along from job posting, candidate selection, offer & hire to onboarding processes.
- Identify new digital recruitment service tools and channels to broaden application and adoption of new technology to source and select talent
- Promote the company's employer branding during recruitment process in order to align with our Employee Value Proposition and ensure competitiveness in the talent market.
- Regular review of various resourcing channels on their effectiveness. Manage search firm performance and minimize costs.
- Maintain various statistics on recruitment for benchmarking and evaluation purpose.
- Assist direct manager in special projects such as Workday enhancement, employer brand building, next generation recruitment & development, HR awards etc.
- University graduate with at least 8 years relevant experience ideally as an HR recruiter and with at least 2 years in managerial capacity
- Possess strong business acumen
- Strong analytical ability
- Detailed oriented and process mind-set
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player
- Be creative and with initiative
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.