Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Play a leadership role in helping the business achieve: Capabilities and Culture strategy, focusing on: (1) drive an innovative talent acquisition strategy to build talent pipeline, (2) create an exceptional experience for both candidates and new hires by enhancing our employee value proposition, and (3) proactively map out the workforce planning to forecast hiring needs.
Act as a catalyst to manage the full spectrum of talent acquisition, contract workforce initiatives for employees in AIA Hong Kong and Macau through strategizing, implementing the framework and process to attract talent into the organization.
- Contribute to the future development of the business by creating, managing and constantly refining the acquisition strategy that supports company goals.
- Promote the company's employer branding in order to align with our Employee Value Proposition and increase the competitiveness in the talent market.
- Evaluate, develop and implement scalable recruiting strategy, including RPO, MSP and other alternatives. Assess, monitor and manage vendor performance effectively. Regular review of various resourcing channels on their effectiveness.
- Evaluate digital tools to optimize the entire talent acquisition process. Identify and initiate new recruitment tools and channels to source the right talents in the market.
- Drive Workday implementation and feature enhancement related to recruitment and onboarding modules.
- Review and discuss with line managers on their recruitment needs including external hire, internal mobility and grooming from within.
- Manage a team of recruitment specialists to drive the identification and recruitment of the highest quality candidates for various functions based on pre-set requirements and business needs. Research & identify appropriate & high-quality candidate pools.
- Ensure team members who perform regulated activities have obtained the relevant licenses and fulfilled the licensing requirements.
- University graduate plus at least 12 years relevant experience and at least 5 years at managerial capacity
- Able to influence senior leaders, and demonstrate positive leadership to instill optimism during challenging times
- Able to think strategically with big picture view, and at the same time execute flawlessly to deliver projects with high quality and on time.
- Possess business acumen and strong analytical ability
- Be creative and with initiative
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.