Charlotte NC USA
Kings Mountain , NC – Lithium Site
Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
- Support the development and maintenance of all elements related to assigned Workday modules, including but limited to business process steps, notifications, and reporting
- Provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and escalation management. Monitors reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation to train end users on new modules, processes, and functionality for the semi-annual Workday product releases
- Identify and purpose solutions for under performing centralized services and system; while identifying opportunities to improve overall HR effectiveness and performance.
- Work with HCM security and Integrations to support system access rules and approvals along with supporting benefit provider eligibility files
- High level of professional and personal integrity and ability to exercise good judgment
- Proven track record of deploying or managing HR technology solutions that enable business objectives and goals
- Strong analytical skills and the ability interpret business requirements to technical solutions and business process mapping
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities
- Strong data and excel capabilities to mange large volumes of data between systems
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.