Remote Home Office
With the release of Workday Student, Higher Education is quickly becoming the hottest market in the Workday ecosystem. Alchemy is the only Workday partner that is 100% focused on Higher Education projects and holds the largest number of successful Workday deployments in the space. We are highly regarded as Workday’s Premier Higher Education Partner, and we proudly celebrate this achievement.
Alchemy was born when Workday alumni Mike Duffield and Bill Wilson merged their knowledge of the up-and-coming Higher Education market with their passion for people development and advancement. At Alchemy, we believe that success begins with people, and we’ve made it our mission to hire individuals with great potential and to provide them with the tools and resources needed to build rewarding Workday consulting careers.
Read more about Alchemy’s values here: https://alchemy.us/about/.
If you have Workday Adaptive Planning and/or Financial Planning and Analysis experience, bring your knowledge and talent to Alchemy’s fun, team-centered, customer-focused, and rewarding environment!
As an experienced member of the deployment team, you’ll seek inventive solutions on behalf of customers, and you’ll help develop and refine our deployment strategy. You’ll also mentor associate team members and help guide our Production Services consultants.
- Be an expert in the Workday Adaptive Planning solution
- Understand customer business requirements, design and configure the Adaptive Planning solution, demonstrate configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist in testing the Adaptive Planning solution, and complete knowledge transfer to customers
- Work with customers to help convert legacy data into Adaptive Planning
- Assist the integration consulting team in configuring and testing integrations between Adaptive Planning and other third-party or custom solutions
- Provide project managers with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
- Help mentor new consultants and serve as a professional role model
- Collaborate effectively and synergistically to team-based projects
- Ensure customers understand and take advantage of Alchemy and Adaptive Planning best practices
- Help ensure customers remain referenceable once in production
- Take advantage of training opportunities to expand your skillset
- Strive to innovate and suggest new approaches and tools to deploy Adaptive Planning efficiently and effectively
- Maintain Adaptive Planning certifications and qualifications
About You (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate work experience
- Significant experience in consulting and/or Financial Planning & Analysis, Budget or Accounting
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
About You (Desired Skills and Experience)
- Consulting experience within Higher Education (college/university) or Public Sector environment
- Experience implementing or supporting Workday Financials or Adaptive Planning
- Functional expertise in one or more of the following areas: Budget, Financial Planning & Analysis, or Financial Reporting
- Ability to effectively manage against timelines and goals
- Technical SaaS skills a plus
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations
For You (What We Offer)
- Market competitive compensation packages
- A remote / virtual environment – work where you feel comfortable
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- HSA, FSA, STD, LTD, and life benefits
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO) – we encourage you to take care of yourself!
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Social Impact Committee
- Quarterly awards and recognition
- Paid Workday certification training