As An Cloud Deployment Solution Architect, a typical day to include the following:
- Act as point of contact/coordination for CDS project estimates
- Support Sales Executives in requirement gathering/project scoping including attending sales meetings to provide Workday knowledge/expertise to complete due diligence and proposal presentation
- Provide detailed system estimates (data conversion + technical integrations + functional configuration) for Workday solutions and projects
- Coordinate with Delivery Team SME for deep dive on complex or unique technical solutions to approve the system estimates and assumptions can be met
- Author system design scope proposal development including timeline, estimates and scope assumptions. Review final proposal for validity and consistency with approach/scope
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to position the Delivery organization effectively
- Support Sales Executives in review of Statement of Work
- Support Sales Executives on Workday models
- Assist Solution Analyst and Sales Executives with completion of RFPs/RFIs
- Participate in new solution/offer discussions
- Articulate the client/project needs and utilize modeling tools to ensure an accurate estimate and assumptions
- Hit the ground running in understanding and advancing the controls around our delivery models/offers and accelerating others’ understanding and experience to the same level
- Navigate the discussions with business, sales, and clients to ensure an accurate and appropriate solution is achieved in a cost-effective manner
- Document concisely and clear throughout, ensuring maximum transparency and knowledge transfer across Delivery
Knowledge and Expertise of:
- 3 plus years of experience in a Workday implementation role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to thrive and excel in a lean, fast-paced, dynamic environment with high performance expectations
- Able to multi- task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Focused on attention to detail and accuracy and have strong analytic/diagnostic skills
- Flexible within the role and displays a willingness to get involved in appropriate tasks as requested from time to time
- Able to demonstrate customer management / service skills
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, technical, finance or relevant field of study
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.