IN-MH-Navi Mumbai-Vishwaroop IT Park-10th Floor-Alight
IN-HR-Gurgaon-CoWrks Golf Course Road-Alight
IN-RJ-Jaipur-Signature Tower 9th Floor
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
This role is a great opportunity to use the full breadth of your talents to help expand our award-winning Workday Adaptive Planning implementation practice. In this position, you will work with clients to implement Adaptive and transform their budgeting and forecasting processes. Your finance acumen will be honed by re-engineering financial plans (budgets, forecasts, and reports) from spreadsheets into the Adaptive solution suite. With Workforce planning becoming more and more topical the opportunities in this area are unlimited. You will be a key player in our growth and success with a particular focus on growing our practice in the APJ region. Your mission will be to exceed customer expectations (and have fun while you’re doing it)!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and utilize the Alight CPM Implementation Methodology to ensure the overall success of client implementations.
- Maintain proficiency and certification in the Workday Adaptive Planning solution suite.
- Review and analyse spreadsheet-based financial models and re-engineer into Adaptive Planning.
- Part of Adaptive Solution Delivery team
- Provide guidance to clients regarding finance and workforce planning best practices to be incorporated in their model.
- Contribute to project management and ensure client satisfaction.
- Support our initiatives around the globe
- Other consulting duties as assigned.
- Team management …. Opportunity to build, strengthen and lead dynamic Finance professional as part of the Adaptive planning practice
- Contribute to the development of internal resources via mentoring, coaching, and directing work.
Required Skills/Experience, Education/ Certification:
- ACCA, ICWA or CMA MBA, M Com.
- 10+ work experience
- Experience in Working on FP&A or Finance Control reporting
- Experience in Working in Oracle, SAP or any other ERP.
- Experience in working on Anaplan, IBM Planning Analytics, Planful or other relevant planning & forecasting applications.
- 2+ years’ experience working with Workday Adaptive Planning, Anaplan, IBM Planning Analytics, Planful or other relevant EPS application will be preferred
- Strong financial and/or management accounting background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, modelling, and problem-solving skills
- Highly skilled with MS Excel and strong technology acumen
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in Business analysis and Requirements – Customer facing.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state, or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans, and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices, and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.