Join Alight Solutions, you will have a bright future!
Alight Solutions are currently recruiting for a Workday Enablement Manager within our Application Manager Services Practice (post-deployment team), located virtually within the EMEA region.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will partner with our clients to support them in stabilising and realising benefits from their Workday investment, working with our delivery teams, to provide operational excellence and support business development across HCM and Financials Product Suites.
As the demand for Workday Application Management Services (AMS) continues to grow we require an additional Enablement Manager to help expand our services, on-boarding new clients, developing existing client relationships and expanding our services.
About the Role
Your Impact as the Workday Enablement Manager:
-Client Engagement Executive and Business Development conducting client-facing meetings with regular service reviews.
-You will have a designated number of clients :
- Managing the preparation of service agreements and contracts in collaboration with our Sales team
- Onboarding new clients, working with the Sales and delivery teams to transition the service efficiently
- Responsible for providing the client with estimates and contracts for new work post deployment
- Partnering with clients to develop account plans focusing on roadmap planning, helping them to maximize the benefits from Workday, providing governance on changes and sharing insights from other experiences
- Responsible for ensuring we are providing efficient and value add service delivery
- Resource planning on contracts (SOWs) for assigned accounts
- Responsible for client billing
- Co-ordinate resources and tasks across AMS teams
- Owns and manages client escalations
- Provides PM service on small SOWs, co-ordinates consultant activity, and provides weekly status reports
- Works with Sales and Marketing teams on promotional activity, represents Alight at industry events
- Supports Sales and marketing teams on new business bids
- Mentors AMS consultancy teams on client interaction best practices
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with proven experience of Client Services
- Stakeholder Management at all levels within organization’s
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively and stay focused under pressure
- Workday HCM/Integrations/PM certified, and/ or experience of managing Workday operations or support service (client side) or similar SAAS products is desirable but not mandatory
- Candidate will be expected to take and pass Workday Core and PM Certifications (if not already certified)
- Home based, with focus on EMEA located clients and prospects. Travel time expected approx. 25%
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.