Perform assigned Finance functions, including processing financial entries – related to Project/Contract setup and attestations in Workday ERP. Also perform contract/ project amendments through Workday requests. Understanding client agreement – evidences and requests from business partners and complete the setups within defined TAT. Support revenue recognition, researching issues, analyzing client financial data, set up of billing code and financials contracts in WD, interact with Client Team Project Managers/SFAs on need basis to facilitate setup stuck cases with Pending business inputs or otherwise.
This role is expected to handle simple to medium complex requests as per agreed TAT, coordinate and execute contract, projects and revenue setup or modification requests completion in Workday, support implementations and conducts UAT testing, support on technical issues, managing no success instances, enforce revenue validation and controls.
• Provide quality client service, including meeting internal and external deadlines, to ensure a high level of client satisfaction in Fin Ops – Order to Cash – CA Operations.
• Set up Projects and Contracts in Workday Financials basis the supporting documentation from the requestor
• Modification of Project in WD as per requestor's inputs in WD request
• Requests completion in Workday post set up.
• Setting on contract amendments in Workday basis client evidence inline as per SOX guidelines and report
• Proficient internal & external client/stakeholder management skills
• Comply with controls to ensure data integrity of all financial information processed for clients
• Assist with ad hoc reporting requests from clients
• Communicate and interact with internal and external clients on Finance-related questions and issues to provide high quality service and support
• Maintain accurate records to support the audit trail for assigned Finance activities
• Provide required information to support both internal and external auditors
• Drive process improvement initiatives
Skills & Compentecies
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to analyze the data & critical thinking
• Understanding of MS office – Intermediate
• Good presentation skills
• Results driven, self-motivated team player that can take initiative and produce results
• Accuracy, thoroughness, and strong attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong in mailbox management
• Exposure to PS 9.0, Workday Financials – ERP modules
• Good interpersonal skills
• Being able to prioritize the tasks
Experience: 2-3 years (Accounting/Finance, Financial Analyst, Order to Cash Service Delivery) OTC experience would be preferable .
Educational Qualification: Graduate Preferred B.Com/MBA Finance (Not from top B school/ CA/CS/ICWA)
Job Type Full Time
Preferred Language English
Shift Hours: Flexible to work in different shift hours as per business requirements
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.