At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
Alight Solutions are currently recruiting for a number of Payroll Workday Consultants at different seniority levels. You will play a key role as part of an industry-leading team helping to drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Cloud Deployment Solutions business group. If you have existing or transferable experience in the deployment of German Payroll, then we’d love to hear from you.
Location is home-based with travel to client sites (up to 40%)
Our Values: People Matter, Excellence Every Day, Think Forward, Act Now and Be REAL
Your impact as a Consultant:
- Become a hands-on subject matter expert in the Workday product suite, specialising and deepening skill set within Workday Payroll
- Work closely with the client to understand requirements and design, build, configure and test the Workday solution, with support from the Lead Functional Consultant on your team
- Play an active role in your area of expertise, a point of reference for sharing knowledge and information with colleagues, collaborating to improve internal capability, including training and mentoring of new team members
- Develop strong and trusting relationships with other members of the project team and management as well as external clients
- Understand and apply Workday and Alight methodologies
- Contribute to Alight financial performance through contributing to high client satisfaction and high standard of service to the client, managing your work on several concurrent projects
- Keep up to date with latest HR thinking, tools and techniques in your area of expertise and draw upon this to influence clients and project delivery
Your Skills and Qualifications should reflect our values and will include:
- Expert in German Payroll compliance and legislation
- Advanced analytical, technical skills evidenced by playing a role in projects or in a Workday support environment
- Experience implementing or supporting Payroll solutions
- Ideally, consultancy experience of Payroll, although not mandatory
- Language Skills: fluent in business English and German required
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience of confidently managing stakeholders
- Evidence of collaboration and contribution to your previous work environments
- Ideally, experience working on multiple concurrent projects and playing a lead role in virtual teams
- Ability to act with integrity and self-manage confidently, with good personal productivity and self-motivation
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.