Alight Solutions is currently recruiting for Senior HR Specialist located in Krakow, Poland (remote work possible).
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Payroll Service Delivery business group within Alight Solutions.
- Providing operational and administrative support with regards to the HR records and personal data of the employees of our clients,
- Managing employee personal data in Workday
- Answering queries and enquires by email and telephone,
- Compiling and producing letters and documentation and preparing reports,
- Supporting and guiding colleagues within the team and across other internal teams,
- Attending client calls/meetings to ensure that the current issues are resolved effectively and in timely manner,
- Maintaining good relationship with the client
- Analyzing client’s trends and review statistics
- Dealing with complex queries/escalations
- Working on process improvements
- Providing support for team and ensuring that the team members are updated with the process changes
- Ensuring that Change request are implemented smoothly
- Providing support for Team Manager
- 2-3 years of experience in HR,
- Previous experience in using Workday system,
- English Language – C1 Level is required (CEFR scale or equivalent),
- Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong attention to details,
- Good understanding of delivering an outstanding customer experience,
- High level exposure in fast paced environment,
- Great Time management skills
- Experience in MS Office is a must,
- High level of self-motivation and proactivity is required,
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- Competitive Salary
- Continuous education and training
- Tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.