IN-TN-Chennai-Olympia Teknos 6th Floor – Alight
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Minimum 13+ years of quality assurance/testing delivery in a structured and measured process
– Experience as a QA lead in the Workday platform; specifically with HCM, Payroll, Comp, Absence, and Recruiting
– Should have experience in managing multiple client projects in parallel
– Should have experience in leading small 5 – 10 member strong teams
– Should demonstrate ability to drive high Productivity and engagement in the team
– Demonstrated expert knowledge of Testing life cycle & testing methodologies and techniques. Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies, tools like JIRA, Zephyr.
– Experience in functional, non-functional, integration, load, performance and stress testing
– Demonstrated advanced experience with test case planning/creation as well as test case execution and reporting
– Proven track record of completing projects to specifications while dealing with challenges such as cross-team dependencies, changing schedules, and constantly evolving requirements
– Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
– Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment with a strong customer service orientation
– Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, being able to lead and mentor efforts.
– Critical thinking, decision-making and leadership aptitudes
– Superior organizational and time management skills
– Manage India team delivery & ensure projects are delivered to specifications while dealing with challenges such as cross-team dependencies, changing schedules, and constantly evolving requirements
– Ensure Client & other Business Stakeholder(s) expectations are met and kept happy.
– Drive Innovation, Initiatives and ensure high levels of team utilization
– Take Ownership for driving adoption Automation Testing, JIRA & PoVs.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state, or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans, and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices, and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.