MY-Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur-CEO Suite
Are you passionate about a career in Workday?
Would you like to support our clients throughout the Workday project lifecycle?
Would you like to an opportunity for development and certifications in leading technologies?
Join our Workday Consulting team
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
About the Role
As a Workday Analyst you will support the team to all stages of the Workday Project lifecycle. You will support with the configuration, testing stages as well as identifying process improvements. In this role you will be provided training and support from more senior colleagues. In time you will be responsible for larger bodies of work.
The work you will do
- Under moderate supervision, you will consult with external clients to execute tasks for the deployment and/or support of Workday HCM and/or Financials applications for one or more clients.
- Configures and successfully unit tests requirements, may coordinate testing and participate in the requirements process, identify process improvements, develop complex reports
- Completes own assignments on time and with quality and suggests opportunities for quality and process improvements.
- Develops working relationships with other members of the project team and may begin exposure with external clients by attending client calls and meetings.
- May be involved in all stages of the project life-cycle to implement and integrate complex solutions for clients in a variety of industries.
- Provides client support through researching data issues and providing resolutions, generating ad hoc reports, simple configuration and testing.
- Begins specializing and deepening his or her skill set within an area, e.g., such as Compensation, Benefits, Financials, etc.
- Learns about process of creating work estimates and starts applying learnings. Participates in internal initiatives such as identifying and incorporating process improvements to our consulting methodology, documenting best practices, etc. Utilizes Alight and Workday methodology in delivery of work.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in technical, business, or financial discipline
- If not already a holder of the relevant Workday Certification, successful completion of appropriate Workday Certification(s) is a requirement of the role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Exhibits problem-solving skills, including troubleshooting issues and escalates as appropriate Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate basic messages and requirements
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client satisfaction
Working with us
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve. As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.