At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
As an integral member of our delivery team, Workday Analyst is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of reports Working with cross-functional teams, you will participate to gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs. Using your skills and experience as a Report Developer, you will then use those requirements to design, develop, test and implement reports and dashboards that utilize the underlying data store(s)/ data warehouse(s) / data mart(s).
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
- Participate with other specialist to convert legacy reports (primarily Business Objects) to other required solutions.
- Transition developed reports and dashboards to the Operations & Support team
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for your sphere of influence
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Provide training and assistance to users for generation of adhoc reports
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes
- Flexible in timings
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision
- 3+ years’ experience in IT and 1+ Workday experience
- Extensive experience with DBMS and Database Concept
- Knowledge of logical and physical data modelling concepts (relational and dimensional)
- Finance or HCM Domain Skill Set Required.
- Workday experience is mandatory.
- Performance tuning experience related to reporting queries required
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Programming / scripting experience and knowledge of software development life cycle is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state, or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans, and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices, and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.