IN-MH-Navi Mumbai-Vishwaroop IT Park-10th Floor-Alight
IN-TN-Chennai-Olympia Teknos 6th Floor – Alight
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. At our core, we Champion People, help our colleagues Grow with Purpose and true to our name we encourage colleagues to “Be Alight.”
It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, gives companies and employees around the world the ability to power confident decisions, for life.
With a comprehensive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team if you Champion People, want to Grow with Purpose through acting with integrity and if you embody the meaning of Be Alight.
Learn more at careers.alight.com
Responsible for ensuring timely and quality execution of client deliverables and consulting with clients workday projects. Develops solutions to complex requirements/projects across multiple domains or clients. Self-starter with proven ability to work within a team-oriented environment.
- Supported by a Lead or working independently on smaller projects and participates in all stages of the Workday project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment for Workday HCM application by developing solutions to complex problems/projects across multiple domains or clients.
- Integrates with other areas across Alight and functions to provide a complete solution.
- Consults on impact of decisions to operating post-implementation and downstream systems.
- Listens to client request, assesses actual client need, proposes alternatives, and recommends solution(s).
- Frequently discusses, and can articulate to clients, lessons learned from previous client experience, Workday best practices as well as Alight's Point of View.
- Proactively identifies trouble spots for client and recommends solutions.
- Significantly contributes to the development of internal resources.
- Participates in internal business initiatives to assist the organization in building our Alight brand and collateral, including but not limited to internal domain groups, chats and training.
- Participates in building the Alight Brand by participating in Workday ecosystem product groups/chats and contributes advanced thinking and sharing of ideas within the ecosystem.
- Becomes an expert in the Workday product suite with a broad-based knowledge of HCM, while also being able to architect solutions within specific area(s)
- Uses strong presentation, communication, listening and consultative skills to drive discussions.
Knowledge, Education, Certification, Skills & Technical Proficiencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in technical, business.
- Workday certified in HCM as well as on-going successful re-certification is a requirement of the role
- Ability to be effectively and actively engaged on multiple, concurrent projects
- Able to prioritize and organize increasingly complex work to ensure overall timeliness and quality standards
- Proven experience demonstrating initiative and curiosity to build skills in other areas by leveraging available trainings and Workday documentation
- Excellent communication skills as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and can shift directions quickly when priorities change
- Proven and successful experience building partnership and providing high-quality service and solutions
- Team player able to work with virtual and global teams.
Data Conversion Analyst/Consultant
- Responsible for migration of data from Legacy System to Workday
- Conduct Workshops with client to understand data migration requirement and Validate the data
- Good Knowledge of SQL
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.