As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
As An Workday Talent & Performance Associate Consultant, a typical day to include the following:
- Responsible for actively participating in all stages of the Workday project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment
- Responsible for the successful and on-schedule execution of analysis, design, configuration, and delivery of the Workday Talent & Performance solution
- Ensure adherence to Professional Services methodology and best practices
- Engage on multiple concurrent projects
- Build and test Workday and ensure that all requirements meet the client’s needs
- Perform research on issues, identify root causes, and implement corrective measures
- Recognize process/methodology inefficiencies and recommends improvements
- Answer all inquiries and complete all deliverables on a timely basis
- Analyze risk and seek preventative measures
- Exchange information with appropriate people to complete work and keep information confidential as needed
- Develop working relationships and communicate effectively with both internal team members and external clients
- Provide high level of customer service to ensure client is enthusiastic about Alight
- Keep the project manager informed on escalations and provide the project manager with status reports
- Contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of internal tools
- Complete all required Knowledge Bytes to maintain Workday certification
- Participate in internal training and other events that help share knowledge across the practice
Knowledge and Expertise of:
- 2 to 3 plus years of experience with HRIS or a Talent Management System; strongly prefer Workday or another similar application such as Oracle SuccessFactors, Cornerstone OnDemand, etc.
- 2 plus years strongly prefer in business analysis, requirements definition and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- Knowledge and experience with translating business requirements into system requirements
- Previous consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful and has great attention to detail
- Can work in a fast-paced, fast-growth, high-energy environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% of the time (post COVID)
- Workday HCM & Talent certifications required
- Successful completion of the Workday HCM and Talent certification is a requirement for the role or currently Workday HCM and Talent & Performance certified
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study or equivalent work experience
Background Check Required
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position. Additionally, an active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Alight is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, Alight takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or national origin.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.