IN-TN-Chennai-Olympia Teknos 6th Floor – Alight
IN-MH-Navi Mumbai-Vishwaroop IT Park
IN-RJ-Jaipur-Signature Tower 9th Floor
Responsible for ensuring timely and quality execution of client deliverables and consulting with clients on Workday projects independently. Develops solutions to complex problems/projects across multiple domains or clients. Serve as Subject Matter Expert in functional area of expertise and consults on complex projects within a domain.
- Independently consults with external clients and participates in all stages of the Workday project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment for Workday HCM application.
- Effectively executes medium to large client deliverables from start to finish across multiple, concurrent projects utilizing Alight’s quality standards and consulting methodology.
- Manages self and work to project scope, timeline and budget. Coordinates with others when applicable.
- Listens to client request, assesses actual client need, provides subjective matter expertise, proposes alternatives, and recommends solution(s).
- Frequently discusses, and can articulate to clients, lessons learned from previous client experience, Workday best practices, as well as Alight’s Point of View.
- Provides direction and guidance internally to less experienced colleagues by directing work and reviewing deliverables.
- Participates in or may lead internal business initiatives to assist the organization in building our Alight brand and collateral, including but not limited to internal domain groups, chats and training.
- Participates in building the Alight Brand by participating in Workday ecosystem product groups/chats.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert in functional/technical area.
- Has specialized and deepened skill set within an area, e.g., such as Compensation, Benefits, etc.
- Creates work estimates for small to large bodies of work.
Additional area specific duties and responsibilities:
- May consult without supervision in complex projects, and/or leads Medium Enterprise or smaller Large Enterprise projects.
- Knowledge, Education, Certification, Skills & Technical Proficiencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in technical, business, or financial discipline
- If not already a holder of the relevant Workday Certification, successful completion of appropriate Workday Certification(s) is a requirement of the role, as well as on-going successful re-certification
- Additional Workday certifications may be required
- Proven consultative skills to guide client and internal discussions to agreement of solutions in a timely manner
- Experience implementing complex, practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Able to prioritize and organize increasingly complex work to ensure overall timeliness and quality standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Proven experience working creatively and analytically in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated advanced experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Exhibits problem-solving skills, including troubleshooting issues and escalates as appropriate
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including clear articulation of complex messages and requirements
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client satisfaction
- Proven experience demonstrating initiative and curiosity to build skills in other areas
5+ years of Workday HCM experience required
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.