At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Alight Solutions are currently recruiting for a Workday Compensation Consultant within our Cloud Optimisation Practice area. We have an ever expanding business pipeline in EMEA and are seeking suitably skilled and interested candidates to help us build our practice in line with the growth of the Workday ecosystem in Europe.
As a Workday Functional Consultant you will play a key role as part of an industry-leading team, helping to drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions within our Professional Services business group.
Location is primarily home-based or office based (depending on the area), with travel to client sites (up to 25%)
Our Values: Champion people, Grow with purpose and Be Alight
Your impact as a Consultant
- Become a hands-on subject matter expert in Workday Compensation and (ideally) Advanced Compensation, specializing and deepening your skill set within one or more functional areas
- Work closely with the client to understand their post go-live requirements to design, build, configure and test the Workday solution, with support from the Lead Functional Consultant on your team
- Play an active role in your area of expertise, a point of reference for sharing knowledge and information with colleagues, collaborating to improve internal capability, including training and mentoring of new team members
- Build an excellent rapport with Cloud Optimisation clients, guiding and assisting them on getting the most from their Workday deployment
- Develop strong and trusting relationships with other members of the project team and management as well as external clients
- Bring insights from your product and industry knowledge, by being innovative and keeping well informed on HR and Financials business landscape
- Understand and apply Workday and Alight methodologies
- Contribute to Alight’s financial performance by delivering excellence to our clients and managing your work on several concurrent projects
Your Skills and Qualifications should reflect our values and will include:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills – fully fluent English is a pre-requisite for this role
- Advanced analytical and functional skills evidenced by playing a role in projects or in a support environment
- Workday Core Compensation and (ideally) Advanced Compensation Certificate
- Exposure to the maintenance and enhancement of HR Systems (post go-live)
- Exposure to the deployment of HR Systems (Ideally Workday or alternatively, PeopleSoft, Oracle or similar applications)
- Consultancy experience of HR processes is desirable
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills, a clear ability to ‘consult’ for and with your clients
- Experience of confidently managing stakeholders
- Evidence of collaboration and contribution in your previous work environments
- Ideally, experience working on multiple concurrent projects
- Ideally, experience playing a key role in virtual teams
- Ability to act with integrity
- Able to self-manage confidently, with good personal productivity and self-motivation
In return, you will be offered extensive training and development including Workday accreditation, opportunity to work on a variety of challenging projects, and an outlet to develop subject matter specialism and consultancy skills.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.