HK-Hong Kong-Lee Gardens 3
· Independently consults with external clients and participates in all stages of the Workday project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment for Workday HCM and/or Financials application.
· Effectively executes medium to large client deliverables from start to finish across multiple, concurrent projects utilizing Alight’s quality standards and consulting methodology.
· Manages self and work to project scope, timeline and budget. Coordinates with others when applicable.
· Listens to client request, assesses actual client need, provides subjective matter expertise, proposes alternatives, and recommends solution(s).
· Frequently discusses, and can articulate to clients, lessons learned from previous client experience, Workday best practices, as well as Alight’s Point of View.
· Provides direction and guidance internally to less experienced colleagues by directing work and reviewing deliverables.
· Participates in or may lead internal business initiatives to assist the organization in building our Alight brand and collateral, including but not limited to internal domain groups, chats and training.
· Participates in building the Alight Brand by participating in Workday ecosystem product groups/chats.
· Serves as Subject Matter Expert in functional/technical area.
· Has specialized and deepened skill set within an area, e.g., such as Compensation, Benefits, Financials, etc.
· Creates work estimates for small to large bodies of work.
. Additional area specific duties and responsibilities:
· For CDS, may consult without supervision in complex projects, and/or leads Medium Enterprise or smaller Large Enterprise projects.
Knowledge, Education, Certification, Skills & Technical Proficiencies
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in technical, business, or financial discipline
· If not already a holder of the relevant Workday Certification, successful completion of appropriate Workday Certification(s) is a requirement of the role, as well as on-going successful re-certification
· Additional Workday certifications may be required
· Proven consultative skills to guide client and internal discussions to agreement of solutions in a timely manner
· Experience implementing complex, practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
· Able to prioritize and organize increasingly complex work to ensure overall timeliness and quality standards
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
· Proven experience working creatively and analytically in a dynamic environment
· Demonstrated advanced experience with Excel and PowerPoint
· Exhibits problem-solving skills, including troubleshooting issues and escalates as appropriate
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including clear articulation of complex messages and requirements
· Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client satisfaction
· Proven experience demonstrating initiative and curiosity to build skills in other areas
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.