IN-MH-Navi Mumbai-Vishwaroop IT Park-10th Floor-Alight
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Alight Solutions is looking for a passionate HR person who thrives on finding ways to improve the employee experience in the digital age. Your years of working in HR teams is your greatest asset – you know the challenges people leaders and employees face and can see how better tools, processes and data can play a key role in attracting, developing and retaining talent. If you are a natural tinkerer – someone who likes to explore new ways, download new apps, and just give it a go – then you’re a great fit for our team. Having experience in Learning & Development, Recruitment, Organizational Development or as a Business Partner are ideal places to build the skills were looking for. Read on for a taste of what you will get to work on.
Skills and Knowledge
In this role you will get to work with Advance Compensation teams across a wide range of organizations to help them define core & advance compensation processes that will help solve problems which they face day to day. From small organizations experiencing growing pains through to household brands – you will quickly build up a portfolio of clients that will accelerate your career faster than any single organization ever could.
Some of these skills you will have today, others we will help you build:
- Employee lifecycle: Experience supporting merit/bonus/stock cycles, compensation components defaulting & data flow from hire to termination
- Business needs: articulate business problems, develop recommendations, influence stakeholders to adopt an approach and deliver results
- Stakeholder management: working with diverse people, adapting your communication style to meet the needs of each client, standing your ground when you need to
- Product expert: obtain product certification to guide Compensation teams through the best way to design employee experiences (Alight will support you to get certified)
- Solution design: use your product knowledge to develop solution designs that help customers to achieve their goals and deliver better employee experiences
- Collaborative work style: Work amongst a multi facet global team, utilize remote collaboration tools, open to asking for help and spotting opportunities to help others
- Project delivery: Deliver a defined scope of work, identify risks and issues, plan your workload and schedule
- Adapt to change: be comfortable with change in a fast-moving industry where we are always tweaking our methodology to find smarter ways of delivering outcomes
- Coach and train: help your customers to grow their knowledge and skills to manage their own solutions
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications and/or equivalent relevant experience in the following areas:
- Workday Core compensation / Advance compensation certification is preferred
- Hands-on experience for at least 2 implementation projects entirely in compensation module
- HR Domain knowledge: Core Compensation. Advance Compensation, Talent & Performance, Learning, Benefits module of Workday. Resource having multi domain knowledge on Workday including Compensation would also be preferred
- Past experience of working with an HR Cloud solution: ServiceNow, Saba, SAP SuccessFactors, SumTotal, Oracle HCM, PageUp, Infor would be good to have.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state, or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans, and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices, and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.