US-GA-Atlanta-3350 Riverwood Pkwy
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com.
- As a Conversions and Optimization Consultant, remain involved in all the stages of client conversions into Workday HCM/FIN from project kickoff to closure. This includes data gathering, transformation, mapping review, load and conversion QA.
- Transform/map client data using proprietary Alight ETL tools, SQL, Excel, Alteryx or VB.
- Run data integrity checks on client data using proprietary Alight ETL tools.
- Load client data into Workday using iloads/EIBs/APIs.
- Build and migrate custom reports to report on the converted data.
- Conduct a comprehensive QA of the converted data by comparing the validation report output against the client data files.
- Research and resolve defects identified during the client validation of the converted data.
- Ensure consistently on-time, high-quality conversion deliverables while working under challenging schedules and client requirements.
- Multitask on multiple, concurrent, time-sensitive client project deliverables.
- Resolve problems and issues using analytical, interpretive and constructive thinking.
- Create advanced and matrix custom reports to support client requirements.
- Use Workday Report Designer(BIRT) to design and use business form layouts for meeting the report layout specifications required by the client.
- Contributes to knowledge management capital through activities such as sharing documented lessons learned, Q&A, documented deliverables and regularly posting best practices and knowledge sharing information to Sharepoint.
- Grow into the Conversion Lead role to lead multiple concurrent projects of varying complexity – determine client conversion requirements, define how the Workday application will support the client’s conversion requirements, turn user requirements into design specifications, oversee the implementation, coordination and management of Workday conversions, ensuring the timeliness and quality of project deliverables.
Behavioral Skills Required
- Prioritizes and multi-tasks, responding with a sense of urgency to immediate needs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, to handle multiple tasks and to adapt to frequent changes.
- Exchanges information with appropriate people to complete deliverables, follows through on tasks and commitments and keeps information confidential, as warranted. Demonstrates strong work ethic and integrity.
- Possesses strong facilitation/presentation skills, oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrates strong client-facing skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas and information and to respond promptly and effectively to all inquiries.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Continuously takes advantage of training and on-the-job opportunities to acquire and apply new skills.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act Statement. Please note, offers are being determined on an individual basis. Alight takes into consideration the candidate’s experience, education, certification/credentials, market data and internal equity. The estimated minimum salary for this role is $69,100.00/year (full-time). In addition to the base salary, this position may be bonus eligible. For specific benefit details, please visit this URL: https://bit.ly/Alight-Benefits
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.