At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. At our core, we Champion People, help our colleagues Grow with Purpose and true to our name we encourage colleagues to “Be Alight.”
Champion People – be empathetic and help create a place where everyone belongs.
Grow with purpose – Be inspired by our higher calling of improving lives.
Be Alight – act with integrity, be real and empower others.
It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology gives companies and employees around the world the ability to power confident decisions, for life.
With a comprehensive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team if you Champion People, want to Grow with Purpose through acting with integrity and if you embody the meaning of Be Alight.
Learn more at careers.alight.com.
Location: Krakow, Poland. Virtual will be considered for candidates with superior qualifications.
- Become an expert in Workday conversions
- Use SQL skills to enhance and maintain an internal conversion tool
- Transform, load, reconcile and validate data conversion files
- Facilitate client discussions on data requirements, conversion methodology and data validation
- Foster working relationships with other members of project team and client resources.
- Engage on multiple concurrent projects
- Path for rapid advancement to Consultant and Lead Consultant roles based on achievement
- Understand business requirements, execute the conversion of data into Workday and support client conversion validation
- Adhere to Alight Professional Services conversion methodology and best practices.
- Contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of internal conversion tools and processes
- Perform research on conversion issues, identify root cause, and implement corrective measures
- Complete assignments on time and with quality and suggest opportunities for quality and process improvements
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize conflicting demands with little supervision
- Demonstrate ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Answer all inquiries on a timely basis
- Understand priorities and request help and support when needed.
- Follow through on tasks and commitments; demonstrate strong work ethic and set an example for others
- Exchange information with appropriate people to complete work and keep information confidential as needed.
- Collaborate with the team and contribute to team’s knowledge repository
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Provide the Project Manager with status reports and keep him/her informed regarding overall project status
- Complete all required Knowledge Bytes to maintain Workday certification
- Participate in internal training, Workday Wednesdays and other events that help share knowledge across the practice
- Quick learner and motivated to understand various technologies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to manage fluctuating workloads
- Passion for data accuracy and completeness
- Resourceful and has great attention to detail
- Understands quality standards and checks own work upon the completion of each task
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment towards the job and goals of the organization
- Can work in a fast-paced, fast-growth, high-energy environment
- Ability to handle multiple high priority activities concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Accepts and adapts to change
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, or relevant field of study
- 1+ year in HRIS Analyst or equivalent role preferred
- Knowledge and experience with translating business requirements into system requirements
- Knowledge and experience with databases, entity relationships, SQL and Programming
- Experience in data conversions for Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or similar applications preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Successful completion of the Workday HCM Services Core or currently Workday HCM Certified
So that you can be your best at work and home, we consider flexible working arrangements wherever possible. Alight has been a leader in the flexible workspace and “Top 100 Company for Remote Jobs” 5 years in a row.
We offer programs and plans for a healthy mind, body, wallet and life because it’s important our benefits care for the whole person. Options include a variety of health coverage options, wellbeing and support programs, retirement, vacation and sick leave, maternity, paternity & adoption leave, continuing education and training as well as a number of voluntary benefit options.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.