Workday Data Specialist
Are you passionate about a career in Workday?
Would you like to support our clients throughout the Workday project lifecycle?
Would you like to an opportunity for development and certifications in leading technologies?
Join our Workday Consulting team
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
About the Role
As a Workday Data Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring timely and quality execution of client deliverables and consulting with clients workday projects. Responsible for Data Migration from legacy systems to Workday. Self-starter with proven ability to work within a team-oriented environment.
The work you will do
- Supported by a Lead or working independently on smaller projects and participates in all stages of the Workday project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment for Workday application.
- Integrates with other areas across Alight and functions to provide a complete solution.
- Consults on impact of decisions to operating post-implementation and downstream systems.
- Listens to client request, assesses actual client need, proposes alternatives, and recommends solution(s).
- Frequently discusses, and can articulate to clients, lessons learned from previous client experience, Workday best practices as well as Alight’s Point of View.
- Proactively identifies trouble spots for client and recommends solutions.
- Participates in internal business initiatives to assist the organization in building our Alight brand and collateral, including but not limited to internal domain groups, chats and training.
- Participates in building the Alight Brand by participating in Workday ecosystem product groups/chats and contributes advanced thinking and sharing of ideas within the ecosystem.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, technical, business, or financial discipline
- Preferably Workday certified in or on-going successful re-certification
- Ability to be effectively and actively engaged on multiple, concurrent projects
- Able to prioritize and organize increasingly complex work to ensure overall timeliness and quality standards
- Excellent communication skills as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and can shift directions quickly when priorities change
- Team player able to work with virtual and global teams.
Working with us
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve. As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.