Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
As a Workday Financials Consultant in our Cloud Optimization Services Team, a typical day to include the following:
Please Note: This is a Virtual role and the right candidate can be located almost anywhere within the EMEA to perform the required responsibilities.
– Responsible for supporting our Clients’ use of Workday’s Financial Management solution from troubleshooting specific issues to significant enhancement projects.
– Learn and understand clients’ business requirements and design, build, configure and test enhancements to the Financial Management system.
– Responsible for actively participating in all stages of the Workday project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment.
– Becomes an expert in the Workday product suite, specializing and deepening his/her skill set within the Financial Management application.
– Develops working relationships with other members of project team and management as well as external clients. Shares knowledge and information through regular communications and facilitation.
– Ability to be effectively and actively engaged on multiple, parallel issues and/or enhancements.
– 3 plus years implementing an ERP system a plus.
– Knowledge and experience with translating business requirements into system requirements.
– Previous consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company.
– Experience implementing or supporting Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ultimate Software, ADP, Ceridian or similar applications.
– High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
– Qualified Accountant a plus.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.